Builder Chr. Mørup designed the old Town
Hall in 1778. He made the rough design of the building
in only 6 days, which the mayor immediately approved.
In 1930, it was decided to move the Town Hall because
of the increasing amount of traffic. The building was
placed on massive iron rollers and pulled a couple of
meters by strong wires.
Last updated byVisitRanders firstname.lastname@example.org
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.03609
Latitude : 56.46103