Ravnstup Church is placed in the village Ravnstrup, about 10 km from Viborg. The roman church was built in 1200.
The roman parts of the building are made of granite boulders and ashlars. Unfortunately no original details are left today.
The church tower has to church bells, the smaller one is from the year 1614, the bigger one was a gift from the farmer Jørgen Jørgensen in the year 1973.
The font is of the year 1700. The pulpit is of the first half of the 1600 century and is decorated with evangelist paintings.
Further information at the church or at Viborg Tourist Information.
Last updated byVisitViborg email@example.com
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.2803228999
Latitude : 56.450852899