Restaurant Knapp is located outside Aabenraa in an old water mill from 1836.
*The Restaurant and Hotel offers Gourmetstays and wineshop.
*Partylocations for up til a 100 guests.
*Rooms decurated with antiquities.
In 1987 shippingsowner Hans Michael Jepsen bought the place and in 1988 he reopened Knapp with the look it is known for today.
Last updated byAabenraa Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.4648740000
Latitude : 55.056109