Ribe Cathedral "The Church of Our Lady" the prominent landmark of the town, can be seen for miles across the flat landscape.
The cathedral was begun between 1150 and 1175 and completed between 1225 and 1250. The building materials were tufa stone, a rock of volcanic origin brought home from the Rhine area, German sandstone and Jutlantic granite.
Last updated byRibe Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- Saint Hannes Cross
Museums, Galleries and crafts
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.7613802711
Latitude : 55.328114415