Rold gl. Kro
Rold gl. Kro is situated on the southern outskirts of Rold Skov (forest) in the village of Rold.
Our nearest neighbour is the Circus Museum and also Rold Skov with among other things, Rebild Bakker (hills) and Thingbæk Kalkminer (limestone mines).
In the area around the Inn, there are rich oppertunities for angleres, hunters and golf players. Rold gl. Kro has its own game preserves where, during the season, we arrange small game hunts in connection with weekend stay.
Last updated byHORESTA email@example.com
- number of beds (52)
- number of double rooms (26)
- total number of rooms (26)
City / Area
- Star Classified
- meeting facilities.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- dogs allowed (100,- Kr. pr. nat)
- free parking (tæt ved værelset)
- free wifi
- restaurant (åbent Kl. 12-21.00)
- Small Danish Hotels
- Kettles (med kaffe og te)
- TV in room (med radiokanaler)
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.8156890999
Latitude : 56.773243099
To town centre2.5 km.
To shopping possibility2.5 km.
To airport (Aalborg)41 km.
To beach25 km.