Sahl Church is placed in the village Sahl, about 5 km south of Bjerringbro.
The church is from the 12th century and built of ashlars in the Romanesque style.
The chancel is on a double foundation, which consists of a steep attican profile over a sloped profile with two grooves.
The nave has only the sloped profile foundation.
There is a rune stone in the west wall of the chapel.
The bell was cast in 1764 by Caspar König.
Sahl Church has a chasuble, which is made of queen Anna Sophie's wedding dress. It is made of dark red silk velours with silver embroidery and is now only used at special occasions.
Sahl and Gullev Churches is one parish.
Last updated byVisitViborg email@example.com
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.640696
Latitude : 56.338897