Sct. Olufs Kilde

© visitsvendborg

There used to be a chapel near the place where the fountain is now. The chapel was torn down in 1634. Open all day.

Last updated by

VisitSvendborg molje@udviklingfyn.dk
 

Contact

Address

Tangvejen 1
5700 Svendborg

Facilities

  • Access

    • freely available
  • City / Area

    • Svendborg

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.61484
    Latitude : 54.98396