If you are interested in seeing the exercise done, you can click on the video-icon in the bar to the right.
Physically demanding exercise with high pace. Great warm up exercise for right after lunch.
- Physical activity
- Waking up
- To "shake" people up
Best suited for:
How to get started:
- Stand up, preferably in a circle – although it is not necessary.
- First, shake your right hand four times while counting. The participants follow. Then shake your left hand four times, followed by your right foot, left foot and in the end the entire body.
- When you have run the entire routine thorugh one time, try it all in one turn while you for each turn make the routine shorter: 4 shakes right hands, then left hand, right foot, left foot and the entire body. 3 shakes, 2 shakes, 1 shake.
- Take the pace up a notch during the exercise so that it ends with you jumping around.
- Add as desired more parts to be shaken, e.g. the head, the eye lashes, the tongue etc.
More info about energizers:
Bo Krüger, Moving Minds, bo@movingmi...