Sindal Bykirke/Sindal Town Church
The Town Church in Sindal was built in 1910. Fresco paintings by Elof Risebye in the choir. Sindal parish centre. Outside the building is the Golden Calf, a symbol of the common People. Inside there is a crucifix made of wood and ceramics.
Last updated byHjørring Turistservice email@example.com
- By appointment only
- Town church
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.202203
Latitude : 57.474777