Skovgaards Raaling is a very cosy, thatched and small restaurant, situated close to the Eastern Coast. It is one of Denmark's oldest privately owned houses and was first mentioned under King Christian III in 1552. In the local dialect, 'Raaling' means 'little house'.
Skovgaards Raaling offers:
- Speciality in the form of Raalingsbrasserade roasted pig
- A la Carte
- Freshly produced Danish open sandwhich
- Company events
- Cosy restaurant with specialty beers and Raalingens original Irish coffee
- Christmas Buffet
- Whitsun festival
There are special events in the season. Each year there are works of art presented on the walls of Skovgaards Raaling by different artists.
Last updated byVisitAalborg, InfoCenter Hals email@example.com
- Danish regional dishes
- Christmas lunch specialities
- Main course: DKK 150 - 250
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.372537
Latitude : 57.056101