The village Sørup has had a church at least since the 15th century. It was demolished some time before 1700.
Stones from the church have among others been used for building a railway-bridge nearby.
Around 1900 the local people decided to build a new church due to distance to the church in Buderup (now Buderup abandoned church).
The church was opened in 1906 with the tower added in 1952.
Last updated byRebildPorten email@example.com
City / Area
- other times open by arrangement
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.7830881033
Latitude : 56.889682433