The church consists of a Romanesque aspe, chancel and nave. The porch and base section of the tower are late Gothic. The tower was first completed in 1935, although the congregation had complained as early as 1805 that they could not hear the church bell. In 1954, several 15th-century frescoes were uncovered in the vaults of the chancel and nave.
Access to the church: make an appointment at phone number (+45) 86 98 93 32.