St. Binderup Kro
St. Binderup Kro (Inn) was in 1871 furnished in the present buildings, that formerly had acted as a bakery and grocer’s store. The history of the inn goes all the way back to 1617, and in 1749, King Frederik V of Denmark, gave the inn The Royal Privilege.
Today the inn has been completely renovated and is now one of the most impressive inns in Denmark. The location is the natural starting point for outings in Rold Skov (forest), the Limfjord, Kattegat and the lovely beaches of the Jutlandic west coast.
The inn has wireless internet access.
Last updated byRebildPorten firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- meeting facilities.
- American Express
- Dankort accepted
- dogs allowed
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.5340588999
Latitude : 56.740002