Stenild Church

 

Village church

The church was built 1150-1200 with a tower added in the 15th century.
The tower was torn down in 1873. In 1960 the old church bell (from 1651) was placed in a niche in the tower room.

Share this page

Last updated by

RebildPorten info@rebildporten.dk
 

Contact

Address

Borgergade 1
9500 Hobro

Phone

+4598557292

Facilities

  • Type

    • Village church

Transport

Coordinates

Longtitude : 9.6762469999
Latitude : 56.674087