Struer Town Hall

Struer Town Hall

Constructed in 1921. In 1962 an extension was built by architect H. Møller Nielsen, Struer, and again in connection to the town renewal in the late 1980s by achitects Anna Maria Indrio & Paul Jensen, Copenhagen.

Last updated by

Struer Turistbureau turist@struer.dk
 

Contact

Address

Østergade 11
7600 Struer

Facilities

  • Access

    • publicly accessible townscape
  • City / Area

    • Lemvig
    • Struer
    • Thyborøn-Harboøre
    • Thyholm

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 8.5933420000
    Latitude : 56.492152999