In 1925 - the 50th anniversary of the "unveiling" of the Tower - the Tower Committee erected this large, beautiful rostrum. The rostrum is made of larch from the woods in Central Jutland. It was designed by professor Anton Rosen and cut out by the Dansih sculptor Hans W. Larsen under sthe supervision of Utzon W. Frank. In the rostrum portraits are carved of the nine men who were of greatest importance to the first Himmelbjer meetings. Moreover, the names of the most well-known speakers have been carved, and new speakers are constantly added to the list.