The Sønderho Mill
In 1701 the vicar had permission to build the first Mill in Fanø. There have been several mills. The previous one burnt down in 1894. The present mill was erected the following year and was in use until 1923.
Every year in July, the "Sønderho Day" takes place. A parade with the characteristic costumes culminates at the mill.
The Mill stands on the outskirts of Sønderho.
Last updated byFanø Turistbureau email@example.com
City / Area
- number of persons for group pricing (10)
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- cultural history
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.463469
Latitude : 55.354548