Tinglev church is located close to the mainstreet in Tinglev.
The Altarpiece is from the 15th century with the original painting on the predella witch equal only is to find 2 other places in Denmark.
The pulpit is renaissence.
The churchbell was recasted in 1783 after a fire.
The Organ is from Marcussen & Son 1968.
Last updated byAabenraa Tourist firstname.lastname@example.org
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.243225
Latitude : 54.93352