The church consists of a choir and nave with the porch to the north. It is a steepleless, whitewashed brick building. Internally, the western part has the beginnings of a vault, possibly intended to carry a steeple. The altar panel is from circa 1600 with a painting by Anker Lund - " Christ heals a deaf-mute" ("Kristus helbreder døvstum"1898). The bell which hangs in the belfry is from 1487 and bears the inscription, "Holy Bartholomew, Christ´s apostle, prayed for us in the year of the Lord 1487."