The Turbinehallen is a venue in a central location in the urban harbour area in the heart of the Aarhus Film Town. The premises hold 600 guests seated at tables, but it is also possible to set up a more intimate room for some 20 guests if required. The Turbinehallen itself is rustic, vibrant and full of atmosphere and character – its first floor has been completely renovated and is absolutely charming.
Great gastronomy and friendly service
Chef Søren Anker Sørensen is the man behind the menus. He has been the driving force behind a number of gastronomic successes in Denmark, including restaurants and delicatessens. Now he is running a new venue, and taking every event as an exciting challenge.
It is not a venue where they offer package deals; instead you are invited to a friendly consultation in order to tailor the facilities and menu for your event.
Last updated byVisitAarhus email@example.com
City / Area
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- between 151 and 300 persons.
- between 301 and 500 persons.
- between 50 and 100 persons.
- big screen
- boardroom (8)
- exhibition area (sq m)
- largest meeting room
- maximum banquet seating (300)
- maximum classroom seating (225)
- maximum in largest meeting room (500)
- maximum number of conference participants
- maximum reception (500)
- maximum theatre seating (420)
- number of meeting rooms (1)
- number of rooms for group activities (1)
- size of largets meetingroom (sqm) (800)
- sound system
- u- shape table
- wireless Internet
- American Express
- Diners Club
Food and drinks
- banqueting rooms
- banqueting rooms
- food and beverage service
- free wifi
- AV equipment
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.212813
Latitude : 56.150499
To airport (Århus Lufthavn)40 km.
|Meeting rooms||Number of meeting rooms||Theater||Usiting||Banquet||Class||Reception||Boardroom|
|Meeting room, VIP Lokale||–||–||–||–||–||–||8|