Two Truths and One Lie
If you are interested in seeing the exercise done, you can click on the video-icon in the bar to the right.
True or false In a new way
- To greet each other
- To obtain informal information about each other
Best suited for:
How to get started:
- Ask all the participants to move on the floor
- They are now to meet and greet each other
- Every time they meet a new person, they are to tell to truths and one lie about themselves.
- The other must now guess what is true and what is false.
- When they have guessed each other’s true or false they move on to the next.
- Let the exercise continue for a few minutes right until just before the energy drops.
- Make sure that participants hurry on and does not linger for too long by each other – this will make the energy drop.
- To avoid queue, tell the participants that they are welcome to be more than two at a time exchanging truths and lies.
More info about this exercise:
Bo Krüger, Moving Minds, bo@movingmi...