Uge Church

The church in Romanesque stil in Uge is from the 11th. century. and is to be found in the southern part of the village.

The wooden Bellhause is situated east of the church.
The pulpit is from around 1896, carved and with a piece of it´s predecessor from 1633.
The baptismal font is romanesque and the altar is from Peter Petersens workshop in Tonder.
The organ is build by Marcussen & Son in 1984.

Share this page

Last updated by

Aabenraa Tourist info@visitaabenraa.dk
 

Contact

Address

Uge Bygade 9
6360 Tinglev

Phone

+45 74643646

Facilities

  • Access

    • By appointment only
  • Type

    • Village church

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

Coordinates

Longitude : 9.307647
Latitude : 54.965824