The church was built around 1200 on the highest point in the area.
Standing 17 meters it is a long church for that time. The tower was added 200 years later. The church was changed radically during the Reformation. Most of the interior dates from around 1600, but several present decorations have been added as well.
Last updated byRebild Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- other times open by arrangement
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.6589589999
Latitude : 56.892212