Discover six amazing stories at Vejle's heritage museum:
- 'Denmark' Manchester '- relates the story of the mill town of Vejle
- 'Just for pleasure' – is an exhibition about Vejle's cultural and leisure
facilities, including the d popular dance hall Røde Mølle, which had its
heyday in the 1950s and 1960s.
- ‘Power of the Bogs’ - meet the bog body from Haraldskær, which was
nicknamed Queen Gunhild
- ‘Things talk’ - shows the objects that were in daily use in the Iron Age
- 'The ship is laden with…' - an exhibition on Renaissance trading and
shipping and of peace and war in the 1600s.
- ‘Pushing and shoving’ - a game that conveys the living conditions and daily
life of children in the late 1800s and early 1900s
In January and July, the Vejle Museums publishes an activity brochure, which is available from local public libraries, tourist offices and exhibition venues. You can also access the brochure at www.vejlemuseerne.dk
|02/01/2017 - 23/12/2017||Tuesday - Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
|27/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||Tuesday - Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|