Vejle Town Hall
Vejle Town Hall - Vejle Rådhus - was built in 1878–79. The current building is the town's fourth town hall and is located on a piece of land, which was originally the location of an ancient mediaeval convent. The town hall bell, which sounds every day, is the same bell as the one that called the monks of the mediaeval convent to mass in those early days.
Today, the town hall houses the Town Council's conference room on the first floor.
Last updated byVisitVejle email@example.com
- Only visible from the outside
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.5324176
Latitude : 55.707988699