The oldest real church in Esbjerg, built in 1887 and enlarged with transepts in 1896 (About 700 seats). In 1928 the church was restored and decorated with pictures made by Ole Soendergaard. In 1928 a new orgen (Marcussen) was built too, with carved work made by Erik Pedersen. The real name of the church was Esbjerg Church.
The church was completely restored in 2000.
Service every Sunday at 10.00.
The church is open tuesdays - thursdays from 09.00 - 15.00 and fridays from 09.00 - 13.00.