Wadden Sea Centre
In the Wadden Sea Centre you can:
· learn more about the nature and culture of the Wadden Sea and the marsh
· learn more about the tidal differences in Denmark and the World
· experience a flood in a dramatic multi media show
· build a dyke • hug a crab • take quizzes and much more.
You can also:
· take part in guided tours. We offer public tours all year through into the
National Park Wadden Sea.
· Participate in a seal safari, tidal tours for children, walking on the seabed, migratory birds trips, Starling Magic or our popular oyster tours and more.
Tours: all year.
Exhibiton: Reopens autumn 2016
The Wadden Sea Centre exhibition closes temporarily due to construction of the new Wadden Sea Centre. We still have plenty of tours on the program throughout the period. See the exciting program in our Tour Calendar
|01/01/2016 - 31/12/2016||Monday - Sunday|
Last updated byRibe Turistbureau email@example.com
- Accessibility - Easy access
- Museum shop/News stand
- Offers live demonstrations
- Activities for children
- Possibility for active participation
Subjects of the collections
CoordinatesLongitude : 8.669061
Latitude : 55.295765