Denmark is perfectly located for cruises in and around Scandinavia, the North Sea and the Baltic Sea.
Traditionally the Danish Christmas tree is the common spruce type, also known as Norwegian spruce. In more recent time, the common spruce has made way for the Normann spruce as it lasts a bit longer and results in fewer scattered needles on your living room floor by New Year's Eve.
In Denmark Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve the 24th of December. Everybody is busy buying present and preparing dinner on the day of Christmas Eve and the children are extremely excited waiting with great anticipation for the evening to arrive. In the old days it was common to
Finding a hotel in Denmark is simple.
1000s – The first settlement.
- Marvel at Roskilde Cathedral, the dramatic resting place of Danish kings and queens
- Experience 1000 years of history at the Viking Ship Museum
- Relax on some of the best beaches in Sealand at Sejerø Bay
- Hike the cliff top trails of the Røsnæs peninsula
The perfect location
Types of houses
A luxury lifestyle brand, famous for its beautiful silverware infused with that Danish sense of style. Their flagship store is on Strøget in Copenhagen.
Hans J. Wegner
Most known for his functional chairs, which you will see all over Denmark, Hans J. Wegner was a very influential figure in chair design. You can buy some of his most famous chairs, such as the Y Chair, at Illums Bolighus in Copenhagen.
An award-winning international hit
Nature awaits, all day every day
Space for everyone
Space for everyone
Danish Cycling Federation
At the heart of Denmark
Laid back and down-to-Earth
- Feel the power of the North Sea on West Jutland’s wind-swept beaches
- Take in the vast Wadden Sea national park, a haven for birds and wildlife
- Windsurf at the best locations in Denmark, Hvide Sande and Ringkøbing Fjord