Åkjær Gods

This manor is the oldest in the area, and through out the Middle Ages it belonged to the bishop of Århus. After the Reformation it was turned into crown lands, and in the 1660s it was transformed into a noble mans estate. Hereby the manor provided the background for the establishment of several of the other manors. All the same Åkjær is one of Denmarks largest manors, which the media has focused upon with great interest. In the beginning of the 19th century the farm Uldrupgård was built south of the manor in Holstein style. Today it has been rebuild.

The estate belonged to the Neergaard family from 1857, but in 1993 it was sold to Johan Koed Jørgensen.

The estate is closed for the public.

Last updated by

VisitOdder VisitOdder@odder.dk
 

Contact

Address

Aakjærvej 89
8300 Odder

Facilities

  • Access

    • according to agreement
    • only visible from the outside
  • City / Area

    • Odder

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.100853000
    Latitude : 55.911232