Filskov Church

Filskov Church is built  in 1877 from drawings by architect L.A.Winstrup. The tower was added in 1929. The church has a porch on the northern side of the nave. The church is situated on the northwesters side of Filskov in a nice villa and parcel area with Filskovcentret northeast and Missionshuset north.

Last updated by

Visit Billund visitbillund@billund.dk
 

Contact

Address

Omme Landevej 5
7200 Grindsted

E-mail

Phone

+45 7534 5061

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Billund
    • Grindsted
  • Types of church

    • church

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 9.023999
    Latitude : 55.814344