From Hotel Marselis there is direct access to the beach and the Marselisborg woods, and yet, the hotel enjoys all the advantages of a city hotel. The city centre is not far away, with a wealth of shopping opportunities, cultural events and theatre shows.
Hotel Marselis is the perfect location for your conference; the peaceful and beautiful surroundings pleasantly counterbalance the efforts of a busy conference.
Hotel facilities include the Café Nautilus and a recreation area with a swimming pool, saunas and sunbeds where you can enjoy the view of the beautiful Aarhus Bay both summer and winter.
Hotel Marselis has a wonderful restaurant with high culinary and service levels.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 - 49 rooms
- 101 - 150 rooms
- 151 - 300 rooms
- 50-100 rooms
- number of hotelrooms
City / Area
- AV equipment
- between 1 and 49 persons
- between 101 and 150 persons
- between 151 and 300 persons
- between 50 and 100 pers
- capacity restaurant (150)
- function rooms (8)
- largest meeting room
- maximum banquet seating (420)
- maximum classroom seating (150)
- maximum number of conference participants
- maximum reception seating
- maximum theatre seating (550)
- meeting/exhibition room (300)
- number of meeting rooms
- number of persons in largest conference room
- Number of rooms for group activities (16)
- u- shape table
- American Express
- Diners Club
- fitness room
- parking for motor coaches
- wireless Internet
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.215133
Latitude : 56.126557
To Aarhus Airport50 km.
To public transportation0,1 km.
To town centre3 km.
To shopping possibility3 km.