Hou Harbour is situated directly at the Kattegat. It is an old, cosy fishing village where fishing with small dinghies took plads on the beach. In 1946, the building of the harbor started. In the beginning of the 70s and the end of the 80s, the harbor was expanded with a marina. Today, Hou has a modern marina with room for over 200 boats.
The landmark of the harbor has become the wind chimes sculpture, which is constructed from decommissioned fishing cutters. The new service building offer toilet, bathing facilities, kitchen, washing machines and dryer. In connection to the service building, the club house has a grill that is free to use and an adjacent playground. There is free internet and it is possible to buy petrol and diesel.
Last updated byVisitAalborg, InfoCenter Hals firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- Hou - ved Hals
- Blue flag (2013)
- electricity and water on bridges
- flush toilets
- stationary crane
- tow place
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.3767
Latitude : 57.055858
To town centre1 km.
To shopping possibility1 km.
To airport (Aalborg Lufthavn)35 km.
To public transportation2 km.
To beach0 km.