The yellow bell tower is used to ring the bells for services in the church of Nordby.
The bell tower was built in 1857 for the purpose of calling to service in Nordby church which is situated quite far from the town centre.
Last updated bySamsø Erhvervs- og Turistcenter firstname.lastname@example.org
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
- disability limitations
- coach/truck parking
- dogs allowed
- tables / benches
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.551892169
Latitude : 55.965275943