Lemvig Valgmenighedskirke, Lemvig

The free church of Lemvig called " Johanneschurch"

The church was built in 1883 by constructer A. Bentsen, Vallekilde. The church consist of a octagonal aisle, of which there is 4 short cross arms with low house end's, roof to change and in the middel a categorically Tower.

Last updated by

Lemvig Turistbureau turist@visitlemvig.dk
 

Contact

Address

Kirkevej 4
7620 Lemvig

Phone

+45 97820052

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Lemvig
    • Struer
    • Thyborøn-Harboøre
    • Thyholm
  • Museums, Galleries and crafts

    • access by appointment only

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 8.302499
    Latitude : 56.547793