The manor was first mentioned in 1372, and the present main building with 2 floors and with adjoining wings of one storey from 1842 was erected on top of the remaining brickwork of the original brick-built in 1924. The name means onion (leek) and Tved (Danish for clearance in wood). The castle is not open to the public.
Last updated byVisitSvendborg email@example.com
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.490667
Latitude : 55.13384