Lungholm Castle is one of Denmark's unique Castles, that can be experienced at a very close range.
The old preserved manor house with its 16-acre park, landscaped in old English style, makes out the basis for everything from the classic princess-wedding, to the great conference and all smaller parties and meetings in between.
From a night in the baron's bed, to the party or meeting in the old beautiful manor stables, and relaxing therapy in the luxurious Wellness facilities, in the restored castle wing from 1639, Lungholm Castle gives you everything you could wish for and more.
Give yourself, your family, friends or business colleagues a Historically Sensory Experience in the Present at the breathtaking Lungholm Castle, where Cinderella's wish comes true and the mind can run wild.
Last updated byBusiness LF firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
- AV equipment
- exhibition area (sq m) (330)
- maximum banquet seating (150)
- Maximum capacity in restaurant (150)
- maximum classroom seating (100)
- maximum theatre seating (200)
- maximum theatre seating (450)
- meeting/exhibition room (3)
- Number of rooms for group activities (8)
- coach/truck parking
- wireless Internet
CoordinatesLongtitude : 11.459813
Latitude : 54.671854
To town centre7 km.
To shopping possibility3 km.
To airport (Lolland-Falster Airport)3 km.
To public transportation3 km.
To beach5 km.