The church stands out as a 12th century romanesque granite building.The flat beamed ceiling was pulled down in about 1500 and a vaulted ceiling put in its place.Until 1739 the tower was wooden an stood by the church´s western gable end.The tiled tower dates from 1926.
Last updated byVisitNordsjælland firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only