Mosely Nature Camp in Hem
Mosely Nature Camp
Mosely Skov is a forest of approx. 32 acres and is situated between the forests of Nonneholt and Hem Skov. Mosely Skov offer perfect conditions for outdoor activities.
The camp is situated in the forest and it is a camp with 3 shelters , bonfire sites and access to running water and a compost toilet.
Northwest of the the camp there are tables and benches, and firewood for the bonfire site.
How to get here:
- From Mariager drive southward on Randersvej (approx. 3 km).
- Turn left and drive eastward on Vest Hemvej.
- After approx. 1.100 meters, there are a gravel parking spot. Here You must follow the gravel road north.
- Drive past the parking spot and the bog, and after 150 m. the camp is situated on Your left.
Last updated byVisitMariagerFjord email@example.com
- camp fire site
City / Area
- Grocery / Convenience (I Mariager ca. 3 km)
- toilet (Muldlokum)
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.9977888999
Latitude : 56.62385