Motel Majbølle Old School
Not far from the beautiful Guldborgsund the charming little village of Majbølle is located. With its village pond, windmill, church, and the old village-school, Majbølle represents the quintessence of everything considered to be Danish.
Motel Majbølle Old School provides a perfect starting point for excursions - and there are many possibilities on offer such as:
- Knuthenborg Safaripark, Maribo
- an open air museum, Den Gamle Landsby in Maribo
- The Medieval Centre near Nykøbing Falster
- The Tractor Museum in Eskilstrup
- Motorbike Museum in Stubbekøbing
- Lalandia with Aqudome, Monky Tonky Land, bowling, mini-golf and indoor skating rink
The Restaurant is open for the Motel guests from 1st May - 1st September.
|01/02/2013 - 31/12/2013||Monday - Sunday||-|
Last updated byBusiness LF firstname.lastname@example.org
- private baths
City / Area
- Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
- breakfast can be purchased
- dogs allowed
- infant chair available
- bed linen
CoordinatesLongtitude : 11.734861
Latitude : 54.834801
To town centre7 km.
To shopping possibility3 km.
To airport (København)120 km.
To public transportation0.1 km.
To beach3 km.