Næsholm Borgruin

© Ole Friis Mikkelsen

It was built in the year 1240 and it existed in 100 years until it was destroyed in an attack on some people from Holstein who lived in the castle.

After it was destroyed King Valdemar decided not to rebuild the castle and instead he used the materials for building a nearby farm.

Last updated by

VisitOdsherred lh@odsherred.com
 

Contact

Address

Næsholm Borgruin, Nygårdsvej, Højby
4500 Nykøbing Sj

Phone

+45 59 91 08 88

Facilities

  • Access

    • freely available
  • City / Area

    • Nykøbing Sjælland
    • Odsherred
    • Sealand, Møn, Lolland-Falster
  • General facilities

    • dogs allowed
  • Theme

    • Free attractions

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 11.629679732
    Latitude : 55.922298549