The beautiful half-timbered main building was built in 1681 by admiral Jens Rodsteen. The estate is situated on the south eastern outskirts of the town, and its presence and the succesfull families here have marked the development of Odder in many ways.
The well-known Danish writer and poet Steen Steensen Blicher was a regular visitor here during his lifetime as tenant of his father's parsonage in Randlev.
The main building and the farm buildings from the beginning of this century are very well kept, and the estate is now privately owned by Koed-Jørgensen.
The estate is closed for the public.
Last updated byVisitOdder VisitOdder@odder.dk
- only visible from the outside
City / Area
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.162060127
Latitude : 55.960298561