This church was built around 1200.
Earlier the church had a tower as well as a porch, but they have both been removed during the 19th century. In 1892 a small spire was built upon the remaining tower room.
In 1998 the church was restored with harmony between the 16th century pulpit and new, warm colours.
Last updated byRebild Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- other times open by arrangement
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.7108839999
Latitude : 56.705644