Sinatur Hotel Haraldskær
Sinatur Hotel Haraldskær is beautifully situated in the lush and idyllic Vejle Ådal valley. Historically, Haraldskær and the valley are closely associated with the royal town of Jelling. The main edifice dates back to 1434.
The heritage-listed castle is located in the heart of the river valley and welcomes visitors to bright contemporary conference facilities, splendid day-lit rooms, a banqueting Knight’s Hall and other magnificent salons. Here you can savour the moment and enjoy fine gastronomy rooted in the riches of nature.
The cuisine at Haraldskær is locally inspired and made with organic seasonal produce. Enjoy an evening at Haralds Kælder, a vaulted cellar restaurant that inspires relaxed and intimate dining with a good glass of wine.
Why not take a break and go angling in the Vejle Å river – we offer fishing licenses.
At Haraldskær you can enjoy nature up close...
Here we have plenty of space, both indoors and outdoors, for peace and quiet
- Plenty of opportunities for cycling, walking and running
- Bicycles for rent
- Haraldskær has the angling rights covering a section of the Vejle Å river
- Free parking
- 48 bright double rooms and three single rooms
- Green Key eco-labelled
- All rooms have: shower, toilet, TV, radio, telephone and wireless Internet
- Three magnificent salons and 1 basement
Standard price - 698.00 DKK
Summer price - 595.00 DKK
Standard price - 898.00 DKK
Summer price - 795.00 DKK
Last updated byVisitVejle firstname.lastname@example.org
- number of beds (102)
- number of double rooms (48)
- number of rooms (51)
- number of single rooms (3)
City / Area
- Accessibility – Easy access
- Green Key
- capacity restaurant (90)
- meeting facilities
- American Express
- breakfast included
- parking for motor coaches
- recreation room
- wireless Internet
- open all year round
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.4375344000
Latitude : 55.702371199
To town centre7 km.
To shopping possibility2 km.
To airport (Billund Airport)15 km.
To public transportation0 km.
To beach12 km.