Swimming baths facilities:
- A kiosk which is open during the official opening hours. At the kiosk you can buy coffee, tea, juice, soda and candy.
- The swimming bath has events for both disabled, pregnant women, children, birthdays, families, seniors and members of the swimming club.
- A sauna, which of course is separate men's and women's section. The temperature in our comfortable sauna is approximately 90 celsius degrees.
- A spa bath that provides wellness for body and soul. The spa is 40 celsius degrees, has a waterfall for water supply and cold-and hot-water faucet.
- Steam bath with an air temperature of 45 celsius degrees and a humidity of 90-100%.
- Solarium it is not necessary to book an appointment, as there are 2 sun beds on site.
- Gym, Sports and Fitness is the name of the gym at Skanderborg Swimming bath, see more on their website (in Danish): www.sportogfitness.dk / Centre / Hojvangen
At Skanderborg swimming baths the lockers can be locked with a padlock, and you decide whether you want to bring your own, or buy or rent one at the kiosk (only possible during opening hours).
NB: Swimming Monday and Thursday from 20.00 to 22.00 is only for adults, who has turned 16 and only lap-swimming.
Adult: DKK 40
Seniors 65 years+: DKK 30
Children: DKK 28
Voucher (10 clips) adult: DKK 350
Voucher (10 clips) child/senior citizen 65 years+: DKK 200
Season ticket with cabinet: DKK 2,750
Season ticket adult 60 years +: DKK 1,995
Season ticket morningswim: DKK 1,995
Solarium 4 min.: DKK 10
Solarium 10 min.: DKK 15
Hot Tub (10 min.): DKK 10
Padlock for locker (by rent DKK 40 return) DKK 50
|02/01/2012 - 31/12/2015||Monday - Friday||06:00 - 08:00|
|02/01/2012 - 31/12/2015||Sunday||10:00 - 15:00|
|02/01/2012 - 31/12/2015||Monday - Friday||20:00 - 22:00|
|02/01/2014 - 31/12/2015||Wednesday - Friday||14:00 - 16:00|
|08/02/2014 - 16/02/2015||Monday - Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
Last updated byDestination Skanderborg email@example.com
City / Area
- water sports
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.9476861000
Latitude : 56.0454076