Skandinavisk Dyrepark Djursland - Eastjutland
…people are also welcome
In the middle of Djursland is Denmark’s most natural wildlife park, where there is lots of space for both animals and people and where the animals always come first. In beautiful and uncommercialized surroundings, you meet Scandinavia’s fascinating wildlife.
• The world’s largest predator on land – the polar bear – can be seen in the Polar Bear Parks, where you find Europe’s largest group of polar bears.
• See our authentic Northern European pack of wolves from the footbridge in the Wolf Park. In no other place can you get closer.
• In the Brown Bear Park, you meet the frolicsome brown bears that are busy climbing, playing and swimming.
Experience all of the large predators close up during feeding time, and hear the guides’ interesting stories every day the entire season. Meet all of the other animals when you go on an exploration of the animals’ world.
Don’t miss the opportunity to feed the bold fallow deer or the hungry pet goats. Spend lots of time in the huge and highly-praised playground, which has a climbing mountain, an obstacle course, bouncy cushions and aerial ropeways. Visit Loghouse Café, grill your food in the grill hut or enjoy the food you bring along in the big picnic areas with a view over the playground – relaxation and fun for all!
|17/04/2014 - 27/06/2014||Monday - Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
|28/06/2014 - 10/08/2014||Monday - Sunday||10:00 - 18:00|
|11/08/2014 - 31/08/2014||Monday - Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
|01/09/2014 - 19/09/2014||Monday - Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|
Last updated byDestination Djursland firstname.lastname@example.org
- activities for children
- barbeque site
- children zoo (klappegeder)
- children's show (dyre quiz)
- guided trips
- School service
- special tours can be arranged (Overnatning mulig i samatelt)
City / Area
- number of persons for group pricing (20)
- Aktiv 2
- Hygge 3
- Læring 4
- conference facilities
- dogs allowed (hundeparkering)
- parking for motor coaches
- handcart (/kørestol/el -scooter)
- bus and group events
- Family with children
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- active sharing
- convenience store
- evening event
- theme tours (temaaftner, og temadag specielt om ulve)
- open in the season
- packed lunch allowed
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.649216
Latitude : 56.340604