Slangerup City Hall
The impressive Town Hall was built as a school 1901, but 1956 the school moved out and the Town Hall was inaugurated in the building. Several additions have been made to the building - the latest by 1994.
Today all administration and service of Slangerup Municipality is housed in the building. In the hall by the entrance the public library is to be found. Moreover the local historical archives & exhibitions and the fire brigade are located in the building complex.
Exhibitions of contemporary art are normally displayed to the public at the Town Hall.
Last updated byVisitNordsjælland firstname.lastname@example.org
- publicly accessible townscape
City / Area
- coach/truck parking
- dogs allowed
- tables / benches
CoordinatesLongtitude : 12.172469
Latitude : 55.846373