Sørup Church

Village church

The village Sørup has had a church at least since the 15th century. It was demolished some time before 1700.

Stones from the church have among others been used for building a railway-bridge nearby.

Around 1900 the local people decided to build a new church due to distance to the church in Buderup (now Buderup abandoned church).

The church was opened in 1906 with the tower added in 1952.

Last updated by

Rebild Turistbureau info@visitrebild.dk
 

Contact

Address

Nibevej 63
9530 Støvring

Phone

+45 98371686

Facilities

  • City / Area

    • Nørager
    • Rebild
    • Skørping
    • Støvring
  • General facilities

    • other times open by arrangement

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 9.7830881033
    Latitude : 56.889682433