The looping well
Torvenes Brøndsløjfe ("The looping well in the square") on the Main Square (Store Torv) was created by Elisabeth Toubro, born in Nuuk, Greenland, in 1956.
She came to Denmark at 17 to enter the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts (student from 1982-86) headed by Hein Heinsen.
The sculpture was donated to Aarhus by the Danish Arts Foundation in 2003.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.209262
Latitude : 56.156851