Vejstrupgaard

The history of the place dates back to the 14th century. The oldest part of the manor house was built in 1754, to which in 1802 was added another floor together with 6 zink-plated domes by Hans Kofoed. The domes were removed in 1842 giving the manor house its present appearance. A well preserved watermill belongs to the property. The castle is not open to the public.

Last updated by

VisitSvendborg molje@udviklingfyn.dk
 

Contact

Address

Vejstrupgårds Allé 1
5882 Vejstrup

Phone

+45 62281919

Fax

+45 62281234

Facilities

  • Access

    • only visible from the outside
  • City / Area

    • Gudme
    • Svendborg

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.706273
    Latitude : 55.104106