Hygge is as Danish as pork roast and cold beer and it goes far in illuminating the Danish soul. In essence, hygge means creating a nice, warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people around you. The warm glow of candlelight is hygge.
Tourist - Editorial
Finding a hotel in Denmark is simple
1000s – The first settlement.
but we're sorry - we can't find the page you requested.
The link you clicked may be broken or the page you were looking for is no longer available.
The perfect location
Types of holiday home
A luxury lifestyle brand, famous for its beautiful silverware infused with that Danish sense of style. Their flagship store is on Strøget in Copenhagen.
Hans J. Wegner
Most known for his functional chairs, which you will see all over Denmark, Hans J. Wegner was a very influential figure in chair design. You can buy some of his most famous chairs, such as the Y Chair, at Illums Bolighus in Copenhagen.
An award-winning international hit
Nature awaits, all day every day
Space for everyone
Danish Cycling Federation
At the heart of Denmark
Laid back and down-to-Earth
- Stride out on Denmark’s widest beach on the holiday island of Rømø
- See history come alive at the annual ring riding festival in Sønderborg, a medieval jousting sport enjoying a revival
The lovely waterfront area at Islands Brygge is the place to enjoy the first of Copenhagen’s harbour baths, designed by superstar architect Bjarke Ingels.
- Absorb wonderful art, architecture and sea views at Louisiana, Denmark’s most popular modern art gallery
- Follow Shakespeare’s Hamlet to it setting, Kronborg Castle
- Relax in the cute fishing villages and beach areas of the North Sealand coast
- Stand in two seas at once at The Branch, Denmark’s northernmost point
- Uncover the intriguing buried church in the dunes south of Skagen
- Wander round the artistic seaside town of Skagen